Thursday, September 13, 2012

Best Sweet Tea in the South?

http://cravingcomfort.blogspot.com/2012/07/sweet-tea.html is a blog I happened upon the other day. I browse blog's frequently for those that don't know. Never know what you'll find! I love sweet tea, although I sweeten mine with splenda, what southern girl doesn't love sweet tea? So when I saw Perfect Sweet Tea of course I had to check it out!
 Let me tell you I was skeptical at first, I was thinking to myself 'This is not gonna taste any different than mine, OR it's gonna be terrible.' I'm so enthusiastic, can't ya tell? :) Well I tried it, I used the secret ingredient like it instructs. I'll tell you what it was definitely some of the BEST sweet tea I've had yet. I like freshly sliced lemon's in mine sometimes, even without the lemon though this is some good sweet tea y'all. (Yes I drink my sweet tea from mason jars.) The secret ingredient definitely cuts out the bitterness, and the tea is just smooth as can be. Check it out if you get the chance, the somethin' somethin' that makes it smooth is something you should have sittin' in your pantry already. Hope you enjoy it as much as I do! Thank you Dana for sharing this.


No comments:

Post a Comment